Old June 4th 09, 06:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default Forgeries time for Romanian old stamps

Oh, I see.
Pedro, there are sites that highlight forgeries of Romanian stamps
including Casuador, but you will need to inspect your stamps yourself.
If you find an issue that has been forged and need commentary, a scan
of at least 600dpi would be needed.
One generally needs to see the grain of the print to highlight differences

Take this Machin forgery, apart from the perforations (and colour obviously)
but how else can you pick the finer details?
http://cjoint.com/data/geho4AdOJO.htm

"Pedro" wrote in message ...
mmm, that's a mistake Scott 2008 catalog has. I'll have to fix it,
but...any forgery detected?

thanks,
Pedro

"rodney" wrote in message

Well, we could start by focusing on the 1956 35 bani issue.
If I am not mistaken, this a Schoolboy not a girl.
Rodney.

"Pedro"
Hello,
I'd appreciate if you can take a look at some of my Romanian stamps.
They
can be found at my webpage in the Romania section:

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm2009/stamps/

Thanks,
Pedro