Old August 7th 03, 05:29 PM
Mike Fachman

Default Donating cards to charity as a tax deduction?

I have heard of some folks in the hobby donating commons or just some
stuff that they don't want anymore to charity. Then they can deduct the
donation from their taxes using beckett pricing. (for example .05 per
common on '87 Topps baseball)

I have finally decided to try this and I found a local charity that will
accept the cards. I have over 70,000 cards to donate, so it would be a
nice sized deduction. I am wondering if anyone else has done something
like this before and if so do you have any advise?

Interested in your thoughts,
Mike

...Mike Fachman

My Trade list can be found at: