Old May 8th 13, 06:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default FAIR WARNING: Blanks and prerecorded carts...going soon.

I've uncovered boxes of NOS 8 track blanks, most still in shrink wrap,
many of "premium grade." Lots of Scotch, some Memorex, some Amprex
(including a few Grand Masters) and assorted other rarities, like
GRTs. Also, some boxes of prerecorded carts in varying condtion
remain. If no interest in here, I'm probably going to fleaBay the
blanks, the Chicagos, the Zappas and some other interesting stuff. The
rest goes to the landfill. The new house is nearing completion, and
I'd rather dump it than move it.

Post what you're interested in, and I'll hit you back.