Old October 17th 20, 10:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
gianpiero romano

Default ERROR INFORMATION 05-63 ROWE AMI CD100

hi I wanted to inform you that the problem has been solved on error 05-63 01
Then selecting the cd number did not start the basket, but the cd started spinning incorrectly, the board error light on the central ccc and the central mechanism control cd came on.
Checking with the keyboard and entering the service mode did not clear the error.
I cleaned the connector on the power supply, there must be the CB3 28VAC 5AMP output.
THANKS AGAIN FOR THE COUNCIL AND GREETINGS FROM ROME.