Old April 28th 17, 10:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

Default A Seller on Ebay, or Fraudbay as some call it, is at it again

On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 9:20:39 PM UTC-4, frschoonover wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/66-Catalina/..._sop=12&_rdc=1

I just re-checked Noodles Ebay things for sale page and he has removed two particular sales that he posted. They were both lots of 8-Track tapes that he was selling for $39.00 each. When I clicked on them, this is what it said on both:

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."

Kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it. Maybe he changed his mind about selling them or maybe he didn't have any of these two lots for sale and removed them so nobody could call him out on it. I feel that the latter is true.

Frank, I also think and feel that the latter is also true. Then again, this isn't the only time that Nudo did something like this. He has done it on many occasions. He is still selling cheap junk for unbelievably high prices and adding insult by offering "Free Shipping", when in reality, you're paying for the shipping in the price. Maybe one day, though I doubt it, he'll disappear.

I wouldn't have bought these anyway, though I was tempted to do so. I simply closed them off to kill the temptation. As I said before and I will say again, I will never do business with this guy again. No way. No How.

I don't blame you. I wouldn't have bought these either. Then again, there were some common ones in both of these lots, with some of them being record club editions. Wise way of killing temptation to buy from that resident con man and scam artist. I also don't blame you for choosing never to do business with him again after the way he treated you. He doesn't deserve someone like you as a customer. Again, I don't blame you for staying as far away from him as possible. Keep it up.