Old August 11th 03, 07:12 PM
Victor Manta

Default FIP Website Evaluation 2003 News

"ron walenciak" wrote in message
I was under the impression that it was cancelled because the judges didn't
have "time"... not because they cracked under pressure g. But, I suppose
one could be a cover for the other...

Ron

From the last number of the Stamps of India Collectors Companion I have
learned that in the report of the 63rd FIP Board meeting (June 8 and 9, 2003
at Mulhouse, France) it is written that the competition was cancelled for
financial reasons.

This doesn't totally coincide with what appears on the Web page of our
friend Toke Norby:
http://www.norbyhus.dk/fipliterature/fipeval03.html ,

and what Ron has mentioned in his posting...

--
Victor Manta
Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org