Old August 27th 06, 07:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Weldon Nudlpudl

Default alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:37:06 GMT, 455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods wrote:

and proves that after you got several warnings, you hid your spare ISP
username for a while-

How foolish you are! I sent essentially just that message on 9 August! What happened was that my ISP choked twice on that day (before the third, sucessful try) as I was sending it, but my client held onto the earlier attempts and tried again, days later (successfully).

Meanwhile, as recently as 13 August, well after those empty warnings, I posted to this group.

URL:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.antiques.radio+phono/browse_thread/thread/4b2cbdae99940571/a52963cc7f936656?lnk=st&q=&rnum=2&hl=en#a52963cc7f 936656

how did that taste, little cowering girly ??

What sort of demented power fantasy is this?