Old August 24th 06, 02:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods

Default alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

Weldon Nudlpudl wrote:
On 9-Aug-2006, "duty-honor-country" wrote:

napalm, bullets and whiskey are our FRIENDS

so is money- money is good, money is our pal...

That gives new meaning to the idea that you would do anything for a friend.

and proves that after you got several warnings, you hid your spare ISP
username for a while-

how did that taste, little cowering girly ??