Old March 1st 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

((snips off all the lies and denials as they are far too many to
detailly refute))

You write:

the authorities looking into stopping u will not
be interested in contacting summer at all. this has nothing to do with
her and its not me they are interested in. .it will be u when they
start their investigation. when u are with ur back against the wall..
im sure u will say things like what about his death threats and what
about this and that.. how can u let him get away with all this??? why
are u arresting me? i was just having fun.. i didnt mean it.. i really
didnt. im sorry.. i promise to leave him alone. i didnt think it was
so serious. i didnt know that it was illegal to harass someone online
in newsgroups on message boards etc. why isnt anyone listening to me??
these are things u will say when u are cornered and facing charges for
what u are doing. there was no post by me threatening to kill u at all
ever. i wished i could get to u and wished i could have a baseball bat
with me yes.. i still wish i could.. but that isnt a threat.. i am not
saying that i will do it.. just wishing i could. given the opportunity
to do so yes.. i would take advantage of that opportunity... but its
not likely that will ever happen. but if u were concerned u would stop
this harassment and provocation. u would find a job urself and get a
life.
*****************

Glen, in all honesty I WELCOME your "authorties" visiting me. I
rather like your imagining me pleading and so forth, tho it is not my
style ( and its really bad fiction). Tell you what, give me the names
of the " authorties" you allegedly contacted and I will contact them. I
will tell them how you tried to get a woman in a chat room to kill
herself how you called a woman recovering from cancer to scare her, how
you threatened an associate of yours when she failed to get me off AOL,
and much more. I will show them how you used dedeqpon to try to get my
personal info from Ebay, I will show them chat room transcripts of your
own words, I will show your " authorities" many things, Glen. I will
even show them a letter I recieved from a sister of a missing woman
associated with you where she indicates you may have killed her. I
believe the " authorities" you claim you contacted are more of your
lies. Prove me wrong, Glen.

Hurl all the threats you wish, Glen. You hardly are clean in the blame
department. Seems to me if I was " harassing" you, since I know your
address and phone number, wouldn't I call you and send you mail you do
not want? If Sunny's claim about you stating your wife and grandmother
caught you in the act sexually molesting your baby son is true ( which
would explain some things) they would locate your ex wife ( and you DO
have one) for her side of things. And Sunny has young boys,which
explains the REAL reason why you are so upset she " ****ed " with you (
which is ironic since you admit you wanted to screw her) Its to her
credit that she didn't drive all that way to be your sperm receptacle.

This is not harassment, dude. Online posting hardly counts as
interfering in your pathetic real life.

BTW I do have a job, thank you and a family and friends who care for
me. How is your brother, the actor? Have you seen your mother, who ran
away when you were a teenager?

As for Song of the South, you, dummy that you are, said in a chat room
I was in how many copies you made of the movie. The movie WAS in fact
studio released, but in laserdisc and in Japan. You obviously in making
so many copies were doing so for profit, which you were not authorized
to do so by Disney.

Your hot air should be melting the snow in Ohio.

Moe