Old February 18th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

Thank you Kevin. Nice to know you are a gentleman who doesn't cuss.

You don't like the posts, put him AND us on ignore. I've been dealing
with that creep for years and as he knows very well, I don't shaddup on
usenet. You don't like it, tough. Frohman is a no-good sonofabitch who
is persona non grata on MANY newsgroups, both on usenet ( see th tape
trading newsgroup) and on moderated newsgroups like the Star Wars cards
group I mentioned. And for good reason. This creep tried toget a woman
he KNEW was mentally unstable to kill herself.

When he lies to deny what he is as he did with Summer's posts, I WILL
speak up. His lies are too numerous to detail. I don't back down from
craptoids like Frohman. You don't like the posts? Fine, DON'T READ
THEM. The header is pretty frigging specific, dontcha think? Or do you
think?

Sure this is personal between us three. Frohman knows he can't shut me
up so he'll use YOU or others to try for him, His usual getting others
to do his dirty work while he sits back and smiles. Theowman who was
arrested with him, Tiona Thorton, knows all too well what he really is.
He even used a woman on AOL to try to get to me about incest when he
KNEW she was a victim of incest herself. And whens he failed, he turned
on her.

Iggy our posts if they offend you so much.

Moe