Old February 18th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

Hey Glenn ,

I've done a few small trades with ya , Never had a problem , sorry to
hear about the Crazy Broad thats been stalking you , but hey its
entertaining when theres nothing good on TV ...'lol...

I use my Real Name in my e-mail address & post my address in my
signature , I'm honest when it comes to dealing with others , & I try to
Trade as Fairly as possible and help out others whenever possible, its a
Small World & the internet makes it smaller , its too bad we cant all
get along...

Hey , hows about posting a list of what you've got in cards for trade &
we all get this board back to what its intended for...Cards..Trading of
Cards , Discustion of cards , Buying & selling of cards...Now that'd be
refreshing..

Kevin

Kevin C. LePore
12 Sebastion Drive