Old February 17th 06, 11:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

Actually Darthy dear, I know she's telling the truth. You ripped me off
on Ebay, Glen. Why is it if you are such an innocent that you are
BANNED from a Star Ward s card trading group? And that during your
music video tape " trsding" yeas a whole bunch of folks online disliked
you immensely? You spammed a number of newsgroups Glen.

Face it dude, You are no saint. You were caught by the feds for a
reason, Glen. hwere are all your 6-8,000 videos or "rare concert and
bootlegs" now, Frohman? They're gone. The sad fact Glen is that you in
reality are not a nice person. You ACT nice HERE because it's in your
best interest currently. I find it interesting how you post LONG
replies when you get criticized. Okay so you MAY be on the up and up
with your cards now. But you can't escape the past, Frohman. You lied,
you cheated, you used people to do dirty work for you. Hell, you even
threatened to kill me. And your repeately trying to cover up these
facts about your behavior online is pathetic.

Get a job, loser.

Moe