Old February 6th 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

Glen? Are you seriously insane?? From where I stand it sure looks that
way. I can also see how it is not uncommon to take word of that lying con
with a grain of salt. Everyone in the free world knows what a liar you
are...so basically anything you say is a lie. Oh..that\\\'s right. You
don\\\'t lie. I think I will nominate you for the 2006 SAINT awards. Not
anyone will ever be near as perfect as you claim to be.
They have a saying about people who brag. For instance..its usually the
ones that brag about the size of their junk and how often they use it that
are the ones sitting at home alone flogging their prong. Glen? Constantly
having to tell everyone that you do not lie only looks like you are trying
to convience yourself.
You have nothing over me.You can continue playing your little childish
games but for someone who is 46 you look mentally retaded doing so.
I think when you tell people that you are not Glen frohman.perhaps you
should recall the post you made years ago...you can look it up here..
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...f7abff828bbe41

and I like the lie that you scream about having never been to
prison...which you can read about here...
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...99c257ac4cb874

its fun to watch you lie like a little child caught with his hand in the
cookie jar. If I was a freak like you..I would make certain that I kept a
notebook of my lies straight~ but I suppose that the welfare system
doesn\\\'t give you extra cash for fun things..like notebooks. Want me to
send you one?
Its funny to me how you\\\'ve never been to jail and you are certainly not
glen...but you were online til 2002 and then not again until 2004.
Hmm..where were you?
How is it that we look up your name on the ohio phone system and we find
g.frohman at 220 s central ave? How is it that you are not a felon but
your ebay name is darthfelon? how is it that you are retired..but you
never worked???
Please explain away darthy boy. This is all very interesting to say the
least. I ONLY sent you cookies one time because you were in a chat room
crying about how hungry you were. Poor baby. I was being nice to you. I
should have saved my $7.00.
I called the police once on you because you said you were going to kill
yourself. I probably shouldn\\\'t have called.
I had repeatedly talked to you while you cryed your little eyes out
because you were such a loser. Do you know how embarrassed I felt for you?
A grown man crying over the internet mic to a complete stranger about
being a nothing. It seriously made me gag.
You made another post before about me being hung up on you. Seriously? Do
you really think ANYONE is that hard up? OK...lemme think about this. You
are right. I love you and I want to move in with you. I have 3 children
and me and then of course you..and we will all move into your one room
apartment with the blackened windows. I think I will leave the house I own
to be a rental rat with you! YAY! I will also be closing down my business
so that I can get welfare benefits! YEE HAW!! Please tell your case worker
that I am on my way down there. It might take me awhile to get there..I am
in the process of selling all my vehicals so I can be like you...and then
of course I will dumb down and tell people that I can not even ride a
bike...
I can\\\'t wait!! If I am lucky ..maybe your son will come out of the wood
work and we can all sit around the one recliner you have in your house
(your only place to sit) and we can remember when he was a son and had to
leave your home because his mom and grandma said you were molesting him!
WHAT A GOOD TIME THAT WILL BE!!! YAAA~!
I am sure there are 100\\\'s of people out here in never never land who
remember you. I am sure that the majority would rather not.
I especially like how you have to beg people to give you stuff (like
computers) and how you have to have the ohio food shelf bring you food.
Now.please..save my time and sanity..if you forget doing so..let me remind
you..
From: darthcardz@...
Date: Sat Jan 7, 2006 4:12 pm
Subject: wanted -- laptop darthcardz
Offline
Send Email
Invite to Yahoo! 360º

please help.
homebound person on west side near broad and central ave.
needs laptop working with windows. just need to
be able to get online but if it takes a modem card
that plugs into side of it.. thats fine i have one of those.
for phone jack. thanks

Oh...and one more thing? If anyone wants to report items they have bought
from glen you can do so at this address...

http://www.odjfs.state.oh.us/fraud/index.asp

I am POSITIVE the state of ohio would love to know about its welfare
recipiants recieving unclaimed money! IT IS a felony not to report ALL
income...go ahead...let them know! THE more the merrier.
As the old story goes...\\\"Do not **** with me..you will not win\\\"

.-=( Sent from: http://www.delcampe.com/usenet_index.php?language=E )=-.