Old March 26th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

Default Fee avoidance.

On 25 Mar 2007 16:44:37 -0700, RF wrote:
On Mar 25, 7:37 pm, Dave Hinz wrote:
By the way - google for "ebay fee avoidance" and clicky on the link
hehttp://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...umventing.html
You might want to pay attention to the part htat says "excessive
shipping and handling policy".

According to eBay:
"Unreasonable shipping or handling costs - The seller may add a
reasonable shipping and handling fee to the final price of the item,
but may not charge excessive shipping and handling fees, excessive
required insurance fees, or excessive (or not applicable) taxes in an
effort to make the item appear artificially inexpensive, to avoid eBay
fees, or for any other purposes. "

Yes, you have just contradicted your earlier claim that same did not
exist. Um, just you konw.

Who is to say what's "unreasonable".

This again? Next are we going to argue about what the definition of the
word "is", is?

So some guy tries to get over on eBay, what do you care?

Because I play by the rules and disrespect those who do not.

Your turn, Hitler...

Oh, do **** off. plonk.