Old March 26th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
howard

Default Fee avoidance.

RF wrote:
On Mar 25, 7:25 pm, "Nick Knight" wrote:
In .com, on 03/25/2007
at 02:46 PM, "RF" said:

On Mar 25, 4:29 pm, "Owen W. Linzmayer" wrote:
What a dolt. I've just reported him to the eBay authorities. Now let's see
if they close the auction.
I'll bet you told on who talked when teacher left the room too. You'd have
been a happy Nazi in Hitler's Germany, wouldn't you? Please list your eBay
ID so I never purchase anything from you, you shmuck!

Yup, there's a smuck SOMEWHERE!

plonk

Nick

I believe it is spelled shmuck or the variant schmuck but definitely
not smuck.

those who smuck shall be known as SMUCKERS

a "schmuck" is a useful piece of anatomy