Old August 16th 05, 10:41 AM
note.boy

Scottishmoney wrote:

"note.boy" wrote in message

I only got up through the start of the BoS notes, I also looked at the
Caledonians, but it does appear as though a rather discomforting majority of
these notes have been messed with.

The printed catalogue has arrived, McIntyre notes have the lot number in green,
Macmillan lot numbers are purple and other properties are black, I've not seen
Spink do this before, I find it difficult to differentiate between the purple
and black however.

Provenances are given for some lots, "ex Pringle" etc. so that is useful for
checking the cost then and the grade then also. Billy