Old October 22nd 03, 04:48 AM
LeRoy

"MarkR" wrote in message . ..
"Sparkslaw" wrote in message
Can it be that all the silver medals in the series are gone? My spouse is

duck nut (don't ask) and I'd hoped to add to his collection of duck

miscellany
for Christmas sigh.

Yes it appears so. I normally don't, but this time I ordered all of the 4
medals last month, so I'm waiting for the last 3 to come. I've already got
the Bald Eagle and am waiting for the others to ship along with the two
silver First Flight medals. Take a look on eBay, you may get lucky and find
the Duck medal for about what it was selling for at the Mint, although I
doubt it. Good Luck!

Mark

I looked at eBay and the medals were selling for more than twice the mint price.