Old March 20th 06, 08:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default New Group

I plan on keeping the riff raff out. That is my whole reason for
starting the group. However, I feel that I need to give people the
benefit of the doubt. barefoot is welcome - but if he berates the TTM
on that group he will be warned and then banned. I don't want to not
allow someone to join who may have had issues in the past but are
willing to behave now. We will not have weeks of bad posts as this
group has had. That is my intention.

If Tarkushadow starts a new group that promises to keep out the
negative posts I will support/join it - if people want to join that one
instead we can disband mine. We just need to get something started
that is positive and let the people who want to B&M stay here.

I just wanted to give the option.