Old May 12th 10, 12:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
george pearl

Default Bob Finnan

On May 11, 3:47*pm, "Nick Knight" wrote:
In , on
05/11/2010
* *at 11:26 AM, Friends of Bob Finnan said:

If anybody would like to add to this feel free

How 'bout you just move along and spare us, or at least me, any more of
this.

I'm fully capable of finding and ignoring assholes all by myself. *I don't
need anyone's biography. *I don't see this as being any type of public
service, either. *YOU end up being, simply, a different kind of annoyance.
One I'd also prefer to do without.

plonk

Nick

Thru all of the bustle of insults being thrown left and right,
at least Robert's mother's reputation hasn't been sullied!