Old July 9th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Alex

Default WTB: Washington, DC / Baltimore, MD Stamp Collections

As a stamp dealer living in Rockville, MD, I am available to
purchase or appraise stamp collections in the Washington, DC and
Baltimore, MD areas. I'm interested in U.S., Foreign, and Worldwide
collections, FDCs, postal history- anything philatelic, and also buy
autographs. I'm a long-standing member of both the American Philatelic
Society and the American First Day Cover Society. If you wish to
contact me, please e-mail: . I advise against replying
to this board, as I rarely view it.