Old June 9th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Reid Goldsborough

Default Backward, turn backward, O Time in your Flight

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 14:48:43 -0700, Anka wrote:

Wow. Some time line. You must have read all of Will & Ariel.

There you go with your allusions again. I haven't read The Story of
Civilization. It was written before my time. But feel free to share
your views of it with us.

How long did it take for you to put all of this together in a cohesive form?

A few days, maybe a week actually, working between other projects,
using both the Web and books, mostly the Web. I'm still having fun
with it, tweaking it here and there. I intend it as THE most important
events in the history of the universe. As I said I've stopped with the
beginning of the Roman Empire, for now. I've also started with the Big
Bang, though that also is unfulfilling. I need to figure out what
happened beforehand.

snicker

Right back at you, sister. honk, honk

--