Old August 4th 03, 10:28 PM
Gartogg

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 21:17:23 GMT, "Linda"
wrote:

I am *not* trying to pick a fight here, by the way, I have just been in mail lists for umpteen
ages and never had one do anything like this screening process before so I think it's really
weird. Your mileage may vary.

Let's put it this way: If someone who shouldn't be there gets on, it's
integrity is gone. Just once, if one person manages to accumulate 250
good feedbacks from shills, then they have to re-organize, etc. It
seems like a good thing to have insanely difficult criteria to get in.