Old August 4th 03, 10:02 PM
Chrysta Wilson

Default WTF is the deal with the scam group?

In article , lindafl-
says...
Somebody posted a message here the other day (please forgive me not
remembering your name because I really don't know everyone here, yet) about
a (what I thought was a "new") Delphi group, Be_Aware_of_Bad_Traders, that
is for identifying scammers on ebay. Well, I tried to join and got a
message that my application would be "reviewed" (by whom, for what?) at some
point in the future and then I could access the group. Geeze, Louise. I
think this group is just TOO anal-retentive for me. I KNOW we (coin
collectors) tend to be this way, but for crying out loud, for a mailing
list? I think it is pretty weird.

Is there a reason you would judge this entire group of posters as "anal
retentive" based on the post/mailing list of one poster? Just curious.

Chrysta