Old May 5th 15, 09:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Andy

Default 8 track groups

iam like you still have my cart's and sony pro model player and recorder
machine i got from when i worked in a local radio station.
got my 45's 33's cassettes and cds to

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"frschoonover" wrote in message
On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 4:33:06 PM UTC-4, None Of Your Business wrote:
Any trackers still active out there? is there still any active 8 track
forums or groups anymore?

I am still here myself. I have been adding 8-Tracks to my collection as it
is still ever growing. I recently added The Manhattan Transfer's first album
on Atlantic complete with original sleeve and Elvis Sings for Children and
Grownups Too in it's original RCA slipcase. On other collecting fronts, I
have been adding cassettes and vinyl albums to my ever growing collections
of those respective collections.

Lately, I have been hanging out more in the Facebook groups that are
dedicated to 8-Track collecting. I am also an Admins of one of them. I don't
post much here or any Google groups because they have become a haven for
troublemakers who use anonymous re-mailers. I am hanging in there and still
living life and I am happy.

Thanks for asking.