Old March 16th 20, 11:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default We Need To Get This Group Back On Track

On Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 4:34:45 AM UTC-4, Andy wrote:
this and many other news groups are going the way of the dial up modem aka
history.
But with the new digital recording format 8 tracks will be back in time

There are a few newsgroups that are still going on with new messages being posted, only not with the same enthusiasm of the earlier days. Still, they sre still going.

As I said, we can get this group going on again. All we need to do is simply talk about 8-Track's again, such as fave ones, ones that were scored by going to thrift stores as I have scored some on President's Day at an AMVETS store and my local Salvation Army thrift store. 8-Track's do and still manage to pop up when least expected.

I have also been listening to some of my 8-Track's lately. I still love jamming to them. I have very diverse musical tastes as I simply don't listen to one music genre, but many genres. It also shows in many of the Discogs pages I've made for some of the 8-Track's that I have in my ever growing collection that didn't have the 8-Track of the album listed on a particular album's master page. I have added lots of them on there. I did share one example, but have done many others as well.

Also, I have been wondering how DesertBob has been doing? I am hoping that he is okay and doing well. I also hope that he posts a message in this thread soon letting us know how he is doing.

Ta Ta for bow.