Old March 6th 20, 01:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default We Need To Get This Group Back On Track

On Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 4:57:06 AM UTC-5, Andy wrote:
you used to sell all kinds of stuff at high prices to back in the day but
feel free to try to get the group back on track for the most part both news
groups and google groups are gone by the by way

Actually Andy, I have never sold anything. I had always shared links to Ebay sellers pages for selling common 8-Track tapes for high prices or ask for too much for a record club issued 8-TracK. That is what I had done, but no selling.

Also, our exiled former resident troll, Charlie "Noodles" Nudo is back selling stuff on Ebay again that can be bought at junkyards and flea markets for cheap at extremely high prices. You should check out what he's selling now. If curious, here's the link to what he is selling:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sof...pg=50&_fosrp=1

I mean, really? Who does this guy thinks he's fooling?

I also meant that we should start talking shop about 8-Track tapes again or just music in general. such as our favorite music that we enjoy. We need to keep this group alive somehow and also, to try to ignore the SPAM that those using re-mailers and fake e-mail addresses are posting in here.

This is supposed to be an 8-Track tapes group.

By the way, I have been adding pages to Discogs. I have been adding 8-Tracks to particular album pages where the 8-Track tape of isn't a part of the particular albums page. Here is an example of what I have added to Discogs of an 8-Track that I have in my ever growing collection:

https://www.discogs.com/Tom-Pacheco-...lease/14414565

Again, hopefully, we can get this group lively again. I also wonder how Desert Bob has been doing. I hope that he is doing good.

Ta Ta For Now.