Old January 31st 18, 08:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default 1981 "H.R.H. The Prince Of Wales And Lady Diana Spencer" coin

On Monday, November 22, 2004 at 1:08:57 AM UTC-5, hummels wrote:
I have a Silver coin with "D G REG F D" "Elizabeth II" and a young
looking Elizabeth on one side, and "H.R.H. The Prince Of Wales And
Lady Diana Spencer" "1981" on the other.

I'm looking for the value of this coin. In my searches, I've seen
anywhere from 30 US cents up to $35. (even one listed selling for
$200, but then people can ask for anything they want!!)

I've also seen it listed as Austrailian as well as British.

i have that but it seal of case of plastic square no mint and dent \