Old April 29th 18, 02:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Wurlitzer OMT - Disc will not spin - help please!!

Hi John,

Thanks again for your email and I have ordered the parts from you and left you a question on the RH Pilaster which looks like it may be out of stock.

Regarding the fault, it appears that the CD when testing is correctly loaded (Test number 7 in the SSC) but when I then run test number 6 the CD/Player does not spin. The version number of the model SW is 0309. In the 7 segment display to the right visible through the small hole in the player, it appears to flash 08080 and when I exit out of the SSC the disc returns to the carrier.

When it was transported from the UK, I am thinking maybe something is dislofged and hopefully something simple as the OMT is still in excellent condition with probably less than 100 hours playing time.

I hope these details help and thank you again.... Alex