Old January 6th 04, 05:55 PM
Shystev99

Default Paper Currency Graders

Hi all,
I know this is more of a coin board but I have some paper currency I am
debating having graded and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions which
grading service to use. I have narrowed it down to 2 grading services and am
curious if anyone here has dealt with them before.
First one is C.G.C. (Currency Grading & Certification)
Second is C.G.A. (Currency Grading & Authentication)

First one has grade/slab fees of $35 per note, I haven't had a chance to e-mail
the second site yet, From what I see I am leaning towards the first one though.

I have about 13 Foreign notes I'd like to have graded but at $35 per note I
think I may have to send them in smaller groups because all 13 at once came out
to $500+ in fees not including shipping.
Any experience with either company or any suggestions not on the list?
Thanks all,
Steve