Old April 25th 11, 09:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Jean B.

Default An Excellent Evening

Francis A. Miniter wrote:
It was the end of the second day of the Farmington Public Library sale
in Connecticut, but still I came out with:

Anais Nin, The Hunger (limited 1st ed [1000 copies] 1945)
Thomas Hardy, The Well-Beloved (1st ed. Osgood McIlvaine 1897)
Colin Dexter, Death is now my Neighbor (1st American Ed. Crown - signed)

These are not ex-library.

Most excellent, indeed. I am in the throes of moving and have
missed some of my favorite venues. I'd better finish because an
upcoming paper show is my reward for doing so.

--
Jean B.