Old December 6th 04, 10:27 PM
James Higby

My posting of the U.S. Constitution Article III Section 3 was no joke. It
was intended to provide the official definition of treason for those who
don't know what it is, but yet bandy the word about, applying it to all who
dare critique the government. One hardly heard the word used until it
became the title and subject matter of a book and subsequently the stuff of
talk radio. All of a sudden now the world is full of experts who know
everything.

Your comments were refreshing as well as right on the money (see how I made
it all relevant to rcc again? - money, get it, money, for all who might
accuse us of being OT). Keep up the good work, David!

"David Thomas" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:44:45 GMT, "Jim Menning"
wrote:

"James Higby" heezerbumfrool[at]hotmail[dot]com wrote in message

ARTICLE III

Section 3. Treason against the United States shall consist only in
levying
war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and
comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony
of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

That's exactly what this traitor has done...and there are far more than
two
witnesses...the world is his witness. His opposes his own president.
President Bush is commander in chief and must be obeyed.

I hope these are meant to be jokes. Our president is not a King.
While presidential orders certainly should be obeyed by those they
apply to as long as they do not violate the Constitution, Americans
have the freedom to criticize ALL of their elected officials at ANY
time, in any way they wish.

The American people are not subjects. People serve elected office at
the consent of the governed, not the other way around.