Old April 10th 10, 12:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Eric Babula[_2_]

Default Hey, hey!!! Just a test.

Looks to me like Alan Bruns gave some pretty good advice! AIOE seems to
be working, and it's FREE! XNews is up, and I'm back on RCC. Now, I
gotta find all my other NGs that I used to haunt, too!

Hope too stick around and chat witchas!

Eric Babula

Oh, to stay OT - has anyone read "Crime of 1873 - The Comstock
Connection? I'm just getting into it, and finding it interesting. But,
the reading is going slowly, cuz I have so many other things going on.
If you've read it, let me know what you thought.

Does anyone know the whereabouts, or status, of Eric Tillery? I know he
was battling with some pretty serious health issues. But, I have no
idea how it all turned out for him.