Old May 6th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Tony Cooper

Default very bad ebay seller.

On Sun, 06 May 2007 14:52:44 GMT, "note.boy"

had a "break-in" that prevented items from being posted.

But you bid on the bidder's item anyway. That's "contributory
negligence".

Their feedback made me think that they were dishonest but I took a chance
and lost, I paid extra for signed for delivery

You paid to be notified that the *envelope* was delivered; not the
contents. You could have mailed an envelope with nothing in it but
last week's crossword puzzle and the recipient would have been
required to confirm that he received it.

as they seemed dishonest to me,

But you bid on the bidder's item anyway.

the purpose of the OP was to prevent others from making the same
mistake.

By doing so, you're taking a chance that you will lose your own eBay
privileges. What you did is prohibited by eBay TOS where they say
"publishing contact information of another eBay member in any online
public area is not permitted. Violation of this policy may result in
a range of actions, including: account suspension."

I should have gone with my original instinct and not placed a bid.

Yep.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL