Old May 25th 06, 11:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Coingate: Problems with my Coin World magazine

"longnine009" wrote in message
. ..
The issue I got last week looked like it went through a cotton gin.

I just discovered that the last three Coin Value mags I received were actually
newsstand versions, mailed separately from the CW paper and dated differently.
All three were scruffed up and at least one was received so ragged to be
unsuitable for saving. Sent an email to Coin World asking what happened to the
supplement versions packaged with the CW I had been getting once a month. No
reply yet. Anyone else have this happen?

Bruce