Old May 25th 06, 09:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Coingate: Problems with my Coin World magazine

The issue I got last week looked like it went through a cotton gin.

"frank wight" wrote in message
oups.com...
Everytime I receive my copy in the mail the cover is so
badly mangled that it's almost torn off!

Has this been happening to others? Sounds like a Coingate.

And how is it that a full tank of gas and a years subscription
cost the same? Isn't this also a coingate?

The issue I got last week looked like it went through a cotton gin.
Don't know what the problem is, but it's getting pretty stale.

"...What men mistaken for beauty in themselves
is usually nothing save a certain hollow gaudiness,
a revolting flashiness, the superficial splendor
of a prancing animal..."
H.L Mencken--The lore of beauty