Old May 24th 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Coingate: Problems with my Coin World magazine

On Tue, 23 May 2006 18:37:46 -0500, "Mr. Jaggers"
lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:

"frank wight" wrote in message
roups.com...
Everytime I receive my copy in the mail the cover is so
badly mangled that it's almost torn off!

Has this been happening to others? Sounds like a Coingate.

And how is it that a full tank of gas and a years subscription
cost the same? Isn't this also a coingate?

My last three issues in a row have arrived stamped "received in damaged
condition." Must be something going around...

Mr. Jaggers

I asked my mail person about that and he said they got in trouble
because they were delivering mail too fast so they are sitting on the
side of the road and Coin World is one of their favorites, right
behind Cosmo. After 3 or 4 reads they do tend to get a little
tattered.
Cliff