Old December 5th 19, 09:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
DesotoFireflite

Default Seeburg TSA1 Amp

I am trying to update a Seeburg TSA1 "Code A" amp to a "Code F" to make is
sound better. I can't find any
schematics with parts listings for anything but a "Code A". Does anyone have
the update info for the
capacitors with schematics, or am I better off finding a TSA3 amp. I'm also
looking for a set of the DS160
wing speakers to put on my LPC1 box which was an option. Thanks in advance.

C.G.

SysOp: C.G. Learn, AKA: DesotoFireflite
Valhalla Home Services! - (Synchronet) - bbs.valhallabbs.com
Valhalla II! - (GAP) - bbs.valhallabbs.com:24
A Gamers Paradise - Over 150 Registered Online Game Doors!

Play Trade Wars Between 10 Other BBS's On Valhalla's Trade Wars Game Server!
6 Fantastic Games Underway, Come Play Today!
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Win32 NewsLink 1.108
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net