Old December 17th 14, 08:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Help with Rockola CD Fireball and mech error 11

Got it figured out and mech is now selecting ok. I do need the plastic CD rack parts for the mech as mine have got hot and melted to the degree where it has displaced the CD slot locations and the mech does not pickup the CD. Neither Rockola nor AMI has these. Is anyone sitting on parts for a Rockola CD Fireball? I could also possibly use a working amp assy. Please advise, I am in Texas