Old July 1st 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_7_]

Default Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?...

This is a mail I've sent to eBay today, please read and you'll understand;-)
--------------
Gentlemen!
Enough is enough!
I don't know why but about every month I receive the same stupid e-mail from
you, "...your eBay account may have recently become compromised..." bla bla
bla and I can't access my account until I am not following the same stupid
routine of resetting my password!
I am a grown child, I use 10 firewalls and 30 anti-virus programs, I am not
giving my passwords to others, etc, so PLEASE stop harassing me with this
stupid procedure!
My account is very well thank you, I can't understand why I have to go
through the same, stupid process every 30 days or so!
Enough is enough!
Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?

Thanks!