Old September 20th 15, 06:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default WURLITZER 45 BUBBLER OMT ROM IC 11

On 09/18/2015 12:54 PM, wrote:
On Monday, June 8, 2015 at 8:40:41 PM UTC-4, John Robertson wrote:
On 06/08/2015 5:08 PM,
wrote:
Working on a OMT Selection credit computer the Mbox 5.0 software is corrupt.
does anyone know where I can download the software?
Thanks in advance!

A programmed Eprom is $25 from us, Includes postage to the USA

The latest version of the code that I have is MBOX 6.1 and should work
in your computer assuming you have a 27256 Eprom.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

Just wondering if you know anything about Omtron, Inc. in Rochester Hills, Michigan?
Thank you,
Maureen Gentry
City of Rochester Hills

Hi Maureen,

To whom are you addressing this post? I know nothing of of Omtron, Inc.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com