Old January 11th 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
rwalker

Default Another ebay horror story.

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 21:37:09 -0000, "note.boy"
wrote:

snip

This is the condition that these notes are usually found in, and these three
will remain in this condition for as long as I own them, to me they are much
more attractive than a cleaned pancake of a note.

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/4/5...15523545_o.jpg

To find them much better is very unusual unless they have been "improved".
Billy

I had never really looked at Scottish notes before. Those are really
some attractive designs. I may have found another area in which to
collect.