Old September 19th 08, 02:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default San 8-tonio

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 02:00:39 -0400, "Andy" wrote:

bob you agree with this post
-Track Heaven are scam artists just like Kate's Track Shack, or
should I say Kate's Scam Shack. snip

I do not. I've dealt with Dan and Kate on several occassions and
found them to be great people with which to do 8 track business.
However, as in any business, some customers will be not happy. I'd
like to hear what happened in this particular case, since the Gibsons'
reputation is rather sterling in 8 track circles...the additive
inverse of, say, our resident troll, Charlie Nudo.

OK, so the poster put them on blast...let's hear it!