Old November 27th 04, 06:32 AM
Jake Maplethorpe Jnr

(Jerome G.) wrote in message . com...
As I previously mentioned, I loathe proofs.

But I have turned my loathing into something positive.
I am proud to announce a new promotion, a first ever
for my dealership.

Until 1 December 2004, I will _pay_ US$10 to anyone here
who destroys their own proofs.

Conditions of promotion:

(1) Coins must be destroyed by vigorous scratching with
a compass or similar sharp object.

(2) Entrants must send before and after photos of the
scratched coins to me via email. The photos must be
in focus and show the scratching clearly. The photos
must not be altered in any way by imaging software
(Photoshop etc).

(3) US$10 will be paid for each proof destroyed.

(4) Only one entry per person.

Jerome

Thankyou for this opportunity. I have a 1980 set of US proof coins,
presented in pretentious plastic casing. I'll email you the before
and after pictures - what a lark. All the best with your business -
the medieval English coins arrived in the mail last Thursday and they
are absolutely superb. Thankyou for the prompt service and the care
you
have taken in presenting them.

sincerely
Jake Maplethorpe