Old December 19th 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

Default Crimmus pome

"oly" wrote in message
On Dec 19, 11:16 am, "mazorj" wrote:
"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in
messagenewsMmdnfLYANkxTdbUnZ2dnUVZ_q3inZ2d@earth link.com...

Hello

Nothing like "Getto English" to lift your spirts up.

I did not crosspost by the way.

No, but you unnecessarily repeated the entire execrable, racist
post.
Learn to trim the crap, man. Except for parts on which you have
specific responses, all you have to leave in is enough to identify
the
object of your comments.

alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins,rec.radio.shor twave

"Cosmo Iacovazzi" wrote in message
et...

Wuz de nite befo Crimmus;

No, the OP is correct. Ghetto is "de riguer" and proper "Anglais"
is the **** du jour.

For someone who is such a nit-picker, Oly, you might have looked up
"de rigueur" instead of using the **** du jour corruption "de riguer".
(Even my spelling checker caught that error when I tried to post
this.)

And the original post still was execrable and racist. Other than in
the ghetto, when is ghetto-speak proper parlance, let alone
obligatory?