Old September 4th 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
Bondsaway

Default Traders & Collectors - Trader Retreat wants you!

Trader Retreat is a sports card trading site. During the month of
September we're giving away free Minnesota Vikings snowmobiles from
ERTL to some our new members. ERTL collectibles has given us a case of
these sweet matchbox size vikings snowmobiles to kick off football
season right! Follow link to TR fill out an application. NOTE: First
and Last name are required. In the field where did you hear about TR
fill in- Bondsaways giveaway!

http://www.traderretreat.com/forum/index.php

For you artists: SAGE card company is hosting a create a sage card
contest only at TR. If your card creation is picked by them they will
make it a card in next years product. Last year a TR member had his
card produced in this years Sage Hit Football product. Not to mention
the goodies you get if your card is chosen!

After all that you can buy,sell & trade on the site with our other
colllectors!
Hope to see you all there soon.

Bondsaway
TR Membership Admin.