Old March 5th 11, 12:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rod222

Default RNLI

"Blair
Does this mean that you no longer frequent
the Red Cross stamp Shop in Perth?
-------

Absolutely not Blair,
I shop there when I visit the madness and mayhem called the City.
Generally just buy the "labels" box
Stamps are getting expensive there now...15c a stamp and higher.
I can buy them from colleagues around the world at 10c still, even lower.

I still phossick thru the red cross albums.

Whenever the essence of charity deserts the objective, then it becomes a
money making
regime : eg if you cut larger margins on the kiloware, you offer less stamps
per kilo, thus making more money, but you lose clients in the process.