Old October 7th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default ASA - Accugrade Coin Grading - PLEASE ADVISE

OK, the only thing that I WILL say is that coins that I thought would
surely be MS-70 (or at the very, very least MS-69) were graded as
MS-67. I was surprised, but eh, it is what it is, I suppose.

Ira wrote:
wrote:
Hi, as far as grading (and this is NOT judging ASA in any way, just
strictly IMHO) - the grades were pretty conservative. Lower than I
expected, but again, I am FAR from an expert......

Thanks again for the input.

C'mon, Alex. You haven't said ANYTHING that is even remotely
actionable. Now you're ducking and weaving. Pretty conservative
grading, was it?

Ira