Old October 6th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce H (BoxTurtle)

Default ASA - Accugrade Coin Grading - PLEASE ADVISE

On 5 Oct 2006 12:55:59 -0700, "Ira" is alleged to have
written:

wrote:
Hi, as far as grading (and this is NOT judging ASA in any way, just
strictly IMHO) - the grades were pretty conservative. Lower than I
expected, but again, I am FAR from an expert......

Thanks again for the input.

C'mon, Alex. You haven't said ANYTHING that is even remotely
actionable. Now you're ducking and weaving. Pretty conservative
grading, was it?

Ira

It's been rumored that ACG has tightened up, but I've seen so few
coins that were submitted after the lawsuit was filed that it's tough
to say.

Can you post photos somewhere?

Bruce
ANA R162074