Old May 15th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default The next "Summer Swap" not that far off...

On Mon, 15 May 2006 11:28:21 GMT, "Amistad"
did carve unto the very living rock upon
which we now stand:

Howdy, friends!

With the pleasant experiences of coordinating last year's Summer Swap and
then the Holiday Swap under my belt, I am looking forward to participating
in another swap event in the not-so-distant future. I offer my services
once again to those in the group who desire to take part. And yes, I'm
willing to work for the same amount of remuneration that I received for
heading up the last two swaps. ;-)

Sheesh, some people! You'd think you'd be happy with your previous
renumeration...

but NOOOOOOOooooooooo

You're coming back to the well for more!

If it weren't for the fact that you did such an outstanding job with
the previous swaps, I'd be totally against this. Since that's the
case, I'll put forward the motion to the RCC Compensation Committee
(the RCCCC for short) that your renumeration remain *exactly* the same
as you received for the previous two swaps!

You might want to begin perusing your numismatic goodies to set aside those
items that you think might need to go to a new home and a new owner. More
to come later...

I was just thinking about the swap the other day

Amistad
'swapping rocks!'

That slogan should be on product!

Steve
Buy the book before the coin
don't forget to *READ* the book after you've bought it!
It doesn't do anything just sitting on the shelf

(remove ATTITUDE to reply via e-mail)

It's more than you think:
http://www.premierpersonalization.com