Old June 25th 03, 08:54 PM
Bluemuse

Frampton Comes Alive

Being stuck in what passed for the back seat (but was too small to actually
qualify) of a '73 Toyota Celica and having this 8-track playing nonstop for the
entire trip from southern Connecticut to middle New Hampshire has soured me on
Frampton forever. It's been almost thirty years since that trip, and the
revulsion continues. Sorry.
However, something else that probably was played at a different point during
that trip or one like it, and which might fit on the list, is Emerson, Lake, &
Palmer--Welcome Back My Friends to the Show That Never Ends, Ladies and
Gentlemen, Emerson, Lake, & Palmer. (Playing air keyboards was required then.)

--Bob Farace

"I only believe in fire." --Anais Nin